Cruising during the busy November to April season?
BOOK EARLY to avoid disappointment as tours sell out quickly.
Barbados Cruise ExcursionArriving by ship? Our food tours make the BEST shore excursions!
WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL NEVER MISS YOUR SHIP! *
- This tour is the same as our Original Bajan Walking Food Tour
- Our walking tour explores the streets and alleys of Bridgetown, only a stone's throw away from where your ship docks.Our walking tour explores the streets and alleys of Bridgetown, only a stone's throw away from where your ship docks.
- Experience fun historical facts and an array of local food like no other Barbados tour could offer in your short time on the island.
- Cheaper than similar excursions being sold by the cruise line.
Our tour covers about 1.5 miles and lasts 2.5 - 3 hrs
Tour runs from 10:30 a.m to 1:30 p.m, Monday- Saturday, except public holidays.
Small tour groups ensure a comfortable experience for everyone.
Sunscreen, light clothing and comfortable shoes recommended.
This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Vegetarian diets can be accommodated. Not suitable for gluten free or vegan diets.
- Start your tour in INDEPENDENCE SQUARE where you’ll not only learn about the ‘Father of Independence’ of Barbados, Errol Walton Barrow, but also about the pre-independent colonial past of the island.
- You’ll meet your guide by the statue of Errol Walton Barrow, which was erected in his honor.
- On leaving independence square, you’ll canvas the streets of this UNESCO World Heritage city, glimpse architectural gems and sample local delicacies as you become enthralled in the island’s rich history.
- Sample local favorites such as fish cakes, fresh local fruit and homemade ice cream just to name a few.