Experience Barbados' best food tour!
This tour is OPEN. Book now!
- Visit various monuments, public squares and churches and learn about their captivating history from your knowledgeable guide.
- Enjoy more than 8 tastings, bites & sips. More than enough for lunch.
- Sample Bajan favorites such as fish cakes, pig tails, fresh local fruit, homemade ice cream and so much more!
- Enhance your stay by getting the inside scoop on the best eateries to return to and dishes to order.
Our tour covers about 1.5 miles and lasts 3 hrs
Tour runs from 11 a.m to 2 p.m, Monday- Saturday, except public holidays.
Small tour groups ensure a comfortable experience for everyone.
Sunscreen, light clothing and comfortable shoes recommended.
This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Vegetarian diets can be accommodated. Not suitable for gluten free or vegan diets.
What to Expect
- Start your tour in INDEPENDENCE SQUARE where you’ll not only learn about the ‘Father of Independence’ of Barbados, Errol Walton Barrow, but also about the pre-independent colonial past of the island.
- You’ll meet your guide by the statue of Errol Walton Barrow, which was erected in his honor.
- On leaving independence square, you’ll canvas the streets of this UNESCO World Heritage city, glimpse architectural gems and sample local delicacies as you become enthralled in the island’s rich history.
- Sample local favorites such as fish cakes, fresh local fruit and homemade ice cream just to name a few.
This tour is Bajan tested and Bajan approved.
Simply Barbados' best food tour!
Have questions? Here's the most frequently asked.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own